MULTI-USE HAIR EXTENSION PLIERS FOR MICRO BEADS / RINGS / TUBES
Perfect pliers for single-strand hair extensions done with Micro Beads/Rings/Tubes.
The secret to this tool is that the ridges on the front of the jaw surface are placed so that when clamping the rings, the created grooves will go horizontally across the ring or tube which eliminates slippage. These pliers will also remove the rings by prying them open again with the round opening feature.
Also the perfect pliers for removing hot fusion bonds. Simply soak the bond in acetone and crush the bond with these strong pliers to pulverize the bond to remove the strand.
These Multi-Use Hair Extension Pliers have several features which make them a great choice.
- Removed micro rings can be re-used with this tool, as rings are re-opened into the round position again
- Wide clamping surface for no-fuss and fiddling when clamping micro rings / beads / tubes
- Clamping surface has ridges which will lightly crimp micro rings for better hold*
- Excellent tool to remove keratin glued-in bonds. Will easily crack opened keratin bonds that have been soaked in remover
- Heavy-duty, yet light-weight and durable
- Spring function which automatically re-opens plier mouth position after each crimping
- Thicker jaw makes clamping rings too close to scalp impossible. (Rings should always be at least 1/4″, or more, away from scalp for comfort. (If ring is too close to scalp, it can be painful, especially when laying down – to be avoided at all costs!)
- Extra soft comfortable padded grips
- This tool is WITHOUT a cutting feature. Most tools sold elsewhere, have a very sharp wire cutting feature (for no good reason—unless you want to cut wire one day.) Many a Micro Ring user has accidentally cut off their own hair strand at the root level with this dangerous and unneeded feature.
* For a smooth clamping surface, we recommend our close/open tool