L&B Ultra-Bonds 2″ are Hair Extension Tape Tabs are designed to fit 2-inch (50mm) extra-wide L&B tape extensions bonds with center notch. If you have generic, non-L&B tape extensions, order the Ultra-Bonds 1.5″ here.
Ultra-Bond Hair Extension Tape Tabs are made with the same adhesive found in SUPERTAPE – THE best tape adhesive for seamless tape hair extensions. What makes L&B Ultra-Bonds special is the NON-STRETCH carrier layer that prevents the adhesive from stretching and allows for easy 1-piece removal. It will not break into bits during removal.
Ultra-Bonds hold is fantastic! Holding power… non-stop day and night… until removed.
L&B Pre-Cut Tape Tabs for Tape Hair Extensions:
- Each tab is 3/8″ high x 2″ wide (9.5mm x 50mm) with center notch
- Fits L&B Tape Extensions perfectly.
(For generic tape extensions that are only 1.5″ wide use the Ultra-Bonds 1.5″ here. )
- Perfect fit each time. No cutting necessary
- Pre-scored paper for easy removal of backing paper
- SuperTape is waterproof
- Contains NO latex, parabens or phthalates
- Is transparent and odorless
- Does not melt down or get gooey while installed
- Is skin-safe because it is a “Medical Grade” bonding tape
- Does not damage hair
- Features non-stretch adhesive, that is easier to apply and remove in one strip. Will not tear into pieces while removing.
- Easier to apply than when using tape rolls.
- For re-install, simply remove old tape and add a new L&B Ultra Pre-Cut Tape Extension Strip and re-install extensions.
- Can be removed with any tape extension remover, or use normal 91% rubbing-alcohol found in any drug store
- Every purchase of tape receives a L&B info sheet “Tips for Tape”
Correct installation is a MUST for long lasting holding power.
Results may vary depending on your own hair oil content, installation technique and daily styling routine.
Returns are not possible for Tape Tabs, Tape Rolls, Micro Rings or any tools. All sales for these items are final.
Correct installation technique is critical for long hold!
*The hold you get will depend on your own hair oil content, installation technique and daily styling routine. If your tape extensions are not holding, 99% of the time the mistake is in the installation technique and too much client hair has been sandwiched between the two tape extensions. Our tapes have proven their effectiveness for years and are well known in the industry to have the best hold possible. L&B can not be responsible for any installation errors and tape extensions that fall off after installation. It is NEVER due to the tape not working.
Hair extension products should always be installed by a professional. If you have no experience in using this product, please go to a professional hair extensions stylist to have them installed. Please ensure your professional also has experience in installing tape hair extensions and not only another type of extension.
L&B is not responsible for any outcome of using this product incorrectly. With the purchase of all hair extension items, the buyer is claiming all responsibility for a correct application.