Tape Rolls are needed to re-use your tape hair extensions.
SuperTape is one of the best tapes available for seamless tape hair extensions..
L&B Tip: A heads up…there are a lot of “fake” SuperTape knock-offs online because of the popularity of this product! They do not have the holding power of the real thing. You will receive ONLY GENUINE SUPERTAPE at L&B!
SuperTape holds fantastic, if used correctly.
Holding power… non-stop day and night… from 3 to 8 weeks or longer.
All Locks & Bonds Tape Extensions already come pre-taped with SuperTape. To our knowledge, L&B is the only brand pre-taped with this quality of tape.
- 1/3-inch wide x 3 yds long (8mm x 2.74 meters)
- Fits L&B Tape Extensions perfectly. Can be used for any other tape extensions as well
- The 3 yard (2.74m) roll will be enough for about 50 L&B Tape Exensions if left at the 2″ width
- Always have a roll available for touch-ups
Double-Sided Tape with white backing
- Simply peel off roll and attach to Tape Tip of the extensions
- SuperTape is waterproof
- Contains NO latex, parabens or phthalates
- Is transparent and odorless
- Does not melt down or get gooey when wearing
- Is skin-safe because it is a “Medical Grade” bonding tape
- Does not damage hair
- No gooey, sticky residue with removal
- Use SuperTape to re-use your tape extensions. Simply remove old tape and add new SuperTape for re-install of extensions.
- Not pre-cut. This roll is ideal because you can cut off pieces to any length needed. For example if a corner of your sandwiched extensions is coming loose, simply cut off a bit of tape and place between two pieces for a perfect hold.
- Can be removed with any tape remover, or use normal 91% rubbing-alcohol (Caution, other removers, like for Liquid Gold adhesive, will not work as well)
- Every purchase of tape receives a L&B info sheet “Tips for Tape”
Correct installation is a MUST for long lasting holding power. Results may vary depending on your own hair oil content, installation technique and daily
Warning: Never use normal double-sided tape that is not made specifially for extensions. They will not work.
Important Notice: Returns are not possible for Tape Rolls or Micro Rings
Always have a roll available and on-hand for touch-ups in case an occasional corner of a tape seems loose, simply add a little piece of tape, and you are good to go!
Correct installation technique is critical for long hold!
*The hold you get will depend on your own hair oil content, installation technique and daily styling routine. If your tape extensions are not holding, 99% of the time the mistake is in the installation technique and too much client hair has been sandwiched between the two tape extensions. Our tapes have proven their effectiveness for years and are well known in the industry to have the best hold possible. L&B can not be responsible for any installation errors and tape extensions that fall off after installation. It is NEVER due to the tape not working.
Hair extension products should always be installed by a professional. If you have no experience in using this product, please go to a professional hair extensions stylist to have them installed. Please ensure your professional also has experience in installing tape hair extensions and not only another type of extension.
L&B is not responsible for any outcome of using this product incorrectly. With the purchase of all hair extension items, the buyer is claiming all responsibility for a correct application.