Locks & Bonds Tape Extensions are the EASIEST and FASTEST way to add extensions without damage to your own hair. Great for Salons and Stylists, less time…more installs! Be more creative with custom colors with tapes extensions!
- Tape extensions will remain attached to your hair for 2 months or longer if applied correctly.
- Use with SuperTape or Walker Ultra-Hold Tape Rolls to re-use extensions.
- Available in 2 lengths: 22″ (56cm) and 18″ (45cm)
- Because the tape is so flat, they can be worn very high up on the head. This is perfect for us ladies with fine-thin hair.
- L&B Tape Extensions are made from the same finest European Texture Cuticle Intact Remy Hair that many know from our I-Tips.
- Tape Extensions are easy to apply and remove again without damage to hair.
- Remove quickly and easily with 70-90% pure rubbing alcohol available in any drug store.
- L&B Tape hair can be washed and styled any way you like. Holds curls great.
- L&B strips are wider than most brands at 2″ (5 cm). Most all other brands are only 1.5″. This means a faster install less fussing about. Also more flexiblity in cutting the tape-tips to fit around the hair-line, since they can easily be cut in half to smaller 1″ strips.
- They are also pre-taped and ready to install by simply removed the white-backing from tape.
- Choose different colors for custom effects! Since two tape extension are always worn together as a “sandwich”, use one color for the top tape and a contrasting color for the bottom tape for highlights or lowlights.
- Packaged in packs of 10 strips (total 20″ of tape hair) to make choosing different colors more flexible and easier. You will not be left with too many of one color that you may not need.
- 35 to 40 grams of hair per pack. IMPORTANT: Always know how many grams are in a pack before purchasing. Eventhough some companes may say they have 20 strips, the total grams per pack may be less!
Compare L&B prices with other brands by always checking the total hair weight and length per pack.
If a brand does not mention how many grams per pack, always ask before you buy. Many will seem better priced, but will have less weight (less hair) per pack!
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT COLORS
Different monitors may show colors slightly differently, as can picture to picture. Apple monitors on different devices such as iphones, pads and tablets may show colors with more contrast and darker than they actually are..
(Please Note: This video does not replace professional training. Tape extensions must be installed correctly so that they hold firmly. If they are not installed correctly, they will not hold optimally! There may be a learning curve to master the first time. Please read important notice on bottom of page.**
*** Colors may vary slightly from “batch” to “batch”. All hair extensions companies strive to keep the hair colors the same during production. But sometimes there may be slight differences from order to order, since hair is a natural product and may not always be exactly the same.
PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT NOTICES:
When purchasing extensions, you are agreeing to the following:
Hair extension products should always be installed by a professional with experience in TAPE EXTENSIONS.
If you have no experience in using this product, please go to a professional hair extensions stylist, with training in TAPE extensions, to have them installed.
L&B is not responsible for any outcome of using this product incorrectly. With the purchase of all hair extension items, the buyer is claiming all responsibility for a correct application and removal.
L&B is not responsible for any tape extensions that do not hold optimally in your hair, as the holding power depends on the skill of the person installing the hair.
There is a learning curve in attaching them correctly. Even though L&B ONLY uses the best tape available to pre-tape the extensions…It is not unusual to have to re-adjust or re-attach a tape extension strip at times. This can happen with ALL tape extensions from all companies.
It can be normal for tape extensions to sometimes slip out after washing your hair if they are not installed correctly to begin with, or too much conditioner or oils are used. If they slip out, they are very easy to re-attach. If you color the hair, do not get dye solution on the tapes as they may loose holding power.
You must always have an extra roll of tape on hand while wearing tape extensions to repair loose strips.