UltraBonds Hair Extension Tape Tabs 1.5″ wide
UltraBonds 1.5″ are pre-cut double-sided hair extension tape tabs to re-tape hair extensions from any other company!
The 1.5″ tabs are designed to fit ANY generic-sized 1.5″ (40mm) wide tape extensions from any other hair extension company.
Now you can get the same hold you get from L&B Tape Extensions when you use other tape extensions from other companies!
NOTE: THESE TAPE TABS DO NOT FIT OUR 2″ L&B TAPE EXTENSIONS, THEY WILL ONLY FIT GENERIC 1.5″ EXTENSIONS FROM OTHER COMPANIES.
If you have L&B tape extensions, order the Ultra-Bonds 2″ here.
L&B Ultra-Bonds are made with the same adhesive found in SUPERTAPE – THE best tape adhesive for seamless tape hair extensions. What makes L&B Ultra-Bonds special is the NON-STRETCH carrier layer that prevents the adhesive from stretching and allows for easy 1-piece removal.
Ultra-Bonds hold is fantastic! Holding power… non-stop day and night… until you remove them.
All Locks & Bonds Tape Extensions already come pre-taped with SuperTape. To our knowledge, L&B is the only brand pre-taped with this quality of tape.
L&B Pre-Cut Tape Tabs:
- Each pack contains 96 tabs (8 sheets, 12 tabs per sheet)
- Each tab is 1/3″ high x 1.5″ wide (8mm x 40mm)
- Fits any generic 1.5″-wide tape extension bond, from any company, perfectly
(These DO NOT FIT extra-wide 2″ Locks & Bonds tape extension bonds. L&B Ultra-Bonds 2″ Tape Tabs can be found here.)
- Features NEW Non-Stretch adhesive, that is easier to remove.
- Simply peel off top liner, press extension bond onto exposed adhesive, press down with your finger, and peel off extension bond
- Perfect fit each time. No cutting necessary
- Pre-scored paper for easy removal of backing paper
- Ultra-Bonds are waterproof
- Contains NO latex, parabens or phthalates
- Is transparent and odorless
- Does not melt down or get gooey when wearing
- Is skin-safe because it is a “Medical Grade” bonding tape
- Does not damage hair
- No gooey, sticky residue with correct removal
- Use Ultra-Bonds to re-use your tape extensions. Simply remove old tape and add new Ultra-Bonds for re-install of extensions.
- Can be removed with any tape extension remover, or use normal 91% rubbing-alcohol found in any drug store
Correct installation is a MUST for long lasting holding power.
Results may vary depending on your own hair oil content, installation technique and daily styling routine.
L&B Tip: L&B Ultra-Bonds are only available at locksandbonds.com. You will receive ONLY GENUINE ULTRA-BONDS at L&B!
Returns are not possible for Tape Tabs, Tape Rolls, Micro Rings or any tools. All sales for these items are final.
Correct installation technique is critical for long hold!
*The hold you get will depend on your own hair oil content, installation technique and daily styling routine. If your tape extensions are not holding, 99% of the time the mistake is in the installation technique and too much client hair has been sandwiched between the two tape extensions. Our tapes have proven their effectiveness for years and are well known in the industry to have the best hold possible. L&B can not be responsible for any installation errors and tape extensions that fall off after installation. It is NEVER due to the tape not working.
Hair extension products should always be installed by a professional. If you have no experience in using this product, please go to a professional hair extensions stylist to have them installed. Please ensure your professional also has experience in installing tape hair extensions and not only another type of extension.
L&B is not responsible for any outcome of using this product incorrectly. With the purchase of all hair extension items, the buyer is claiming all responsibility for a correct application.