ULTRABOND SINGLE-SIDED TAPE TABS
YOU ASKED AND WE PRODUCED IT!
Why use Single-Sided Tape Tabs for Tape Hair Extensions?
Single-Sided Tape Tabs are made so that you can install only ONE Strip of Tape Hair Extensions instead of two strips as a sandwich! This is great if you have fine hair and need less bulk, or, for around your face or next to any parts where you want less hair.
We have two sizes:
⚫️ 2“ Extra Wide size to fit all L&B Tape Extensions with a center notch to convert to 1“ if desired. (In the Pink packaging)
⚫️ Generic 1.5” size to fit all other tape hair extensions – made by any other hair extension company‘s size. (In the Grey packaging)
- Single-sided tabs are used to attach ONE individual tape-in hair extension piece (instead of two as a sandwich).
- Great for places you want a thinner hair strip like around the face or parts.
- Only one side of the tape tab is sticky and the other side is clear see-through polyurethane.
- UltraBond Hair Extension Tape Tabs are one of the best tapes available for seamless tape hair extensions, if not THE best, in our opinion.
- UltraBond Hair Extension Single-Sided Tape Tabs are pre-cut to fit L&B 2″ tape hair extension bonds
- OR- Get our other size which will fit any generic brand of 1 1/2“ tape extensions, which includes all other brands.
- medical-grade hypo allergenic / NO latex!
- no-damage adhesive
- UltraBond is like SuperTape, but improved because it comes off in one pull and will not break apart during removal.
- UltraBond tape holding power?… non-stop day and night…until removed
- 100 Tape Tabs Per Pack (100 in the 1.5“ size and 96 in the 2“ size)
- Made in the USA
Single-sided tape tabs are use to secure individual tape-in extension pieces. These tape tabs only have one sticky side that attaches to the client hair and one tape extension sandwich for thinner installments and less hair. Typically used around the face or front of an install, or clients with very thin hair.
Normally, the client’s real hair is sandwiched between two hair extension pieces. In some situations, however, you may only want to attach a single extension piece. For example anyplace where you might want less hair, like around the frontal area or close to a part. This is achieved by sandwiching the client’s real hair between a hair extension piece and a single-sided tape tab.
Ultra-Bond Hair Extension Tape Tabs are made with the same adhesive found in SUPERTAPE – THE best tape adhesive for seamless tape hair extensions.
Ultra-Bonds hold is fantastic! Holding power… non-stop day and night… until removed.
L&B Pre-Cut Tape Tabs for Tape Hair Extensions:
- Each tab is 3/8″ high x 2″ wide (9.5mm x 50mm) with center notch
- One side is sticky and the other side is clear see-through polyurethane.
- UltraHold Tape is waterproof
- Contains NO latex, parabens or phthalates
- Is transparent and odorless
- Does not melt down or get gooey while installed
- Is skin-safe because it is a “Medical Grade” bonding tape
- Does not damage hair
- Can be removed with any tape extension remover, or use normal 91% rubbing-alcohol found in any drug store
Correct installation is a MUST for long lasting holding power.
Results may vary depending on your own hair oil content, installation technique and daily styling routine.
IMPORTANT: These are not Double-Sided Tape Tabs to retape tape extensions. You will find those in other listings under Double-Sided Tape Tabs.
Important info for installing tape extensions:
Correct installation technique is critical for long hold!
*The hold you get will depend on your own hair oil content, installation technique and daily styling routine. If your tape extensions are not holding, 99% of the time the mistake is in the installation technique and too much client hair has been sandwiched between the two tape extensions. Our tapes have proven their effectiveness for years and are well known in the industry to have the best hold possible. L&B can not be responsible for any installation errors and tape extensions that fall off after installation. It is NEVER due to the tape not working.
Hair extension products should always be installed by a professional. If you have no experience in using this product, please go to a professional hair extensions stylist to have them installed. Please ensure your professional also has experience in installing tape hair extensions and not only another type of extension.
L&B is not responsible for any outcome of using this product incorrectly. With the purchase of all hair extension items, the buyer is claiming all responsibility for a correct application.