This is the hair for true hard-core Extensionistas!
Stylists and Salons, this is the hair for your fussiest clients that want only long-lasting, forever soft extensions! The real difference to normal Remy becomes noticable after a few weeks and especially after a few months. Virgin hair will feel softer and last longer!
- Virgin Remy is the longest-lasting hair available!
- Made from 100% Pure Human Virgin Remy Hair
- 100% Cuticle Intact – No tangle
- Pre-Tipped “I” Shape with finest Italian Keratin
- Available in 3 lengths: 22″ (56cm), 18″ (46cm), and 14″ (36cm)
- 22″/56cm = 40 grams/1.41 oz per pack
- 18″/46cm = 36 grams/1.27 oz per pack
- 14″/36cm = 32 grams/1.13 oz per pack
- Professional Salon Quality
- Fine European texture straight hair
- Approx. 40 strands per pack
- Cuticle Intact Remy Hair
- Tapered / layered towards the ends for a more natural look and less waste when cutting and blending. If the ends of extensions are too thick, the hair will look chunky and will not blend as well with your hair, nor blend naturally with the lower rows of the extensions. This is European hair, so the single hair will not have the same diameter as Asian or Indian hair, as it is finer. If looking for thick ends, you may choose to cut of an inch or two at the bottom once installed.
- Soft and Silky
- Can be cut to any length
- Will blend beautifully with your own hair
- Easy to style any way you like. Easy to curl or wear it straight
- Can also be used for hot Fusion with a drop of added keratin on bond
- Install them with one of our DIY Micro Ring Kits or take them to your stylist to install!
How many Extensions will you need?
For a full head install, you may need 160 Extensions, some may need 200 or some may need 120. It is very individual.
*** Colors may vary slightly from “batch” to “batch”. All hair extensions companies strive to keep the hair colors the same during production. But sometimes there may be slight differences from order to order, since hair is a natural product and may not always be exactly the same.
Different monitors may show colors slightly differently, as can picture to picture.
Compare L&B prices with other brands by always checking the total hair weight and length per pack.
If a brand does not mention how many grams per pack, always ask before you buy. Many will seem better priced, but will have less weight (less hair) per pack